200 g of sugar
150 g of frozen red fruits
6 sheets of gelatin
250 g of cookie
150 g of butter
1 can of condensed milk
3 dl of cream
300 g of mascarpone cheese
This is my favourite dessert. I like eat cheesecake always, but essencial in summer because is fresh for the hot days.
- Pour the sugar into a pot, add the red fruits, stir, bring to the boil, stirring until the consistency is sweet, remove from the heat. Put the gelatine to soak in cold water. Break the cookies.
- Melt the butter, add the broken cookies and mix well.
- Put the prepared on a tray, pour the preparation of cookies and butter and press and smooth well with the help of a spoon. Take it to the fridge.
- Pour the condensed milk into a bowl. Melt the gelatin leaves without boiling and add them to condensed milk always beating.
- Beat the cream, add the mascarpone cheese, beat well … and then add the prepared condensed milk … keep mixing.
- Add this prepared to the cookie that is in the fridge, and put in the fridge again.
- At the time of serving, uncover and add the red fruit sauce you prepared.