A person who wants to come to Lisbon, Portugal’s capital, should visit:
– The River Tejo, where you can see some beautiful views;
– historical places, like BelémTower or Marquês de Pombal;
– you can go to summer music festivals, like RIR (Rock in Rio) or see some concerts at Meo Arena, for example;
– the city has a lot of shops, including clothes shops or new technology machines;
J you can see a lot of high-quality sports, like football (the best clubs in Lisbon are Benfica, Sporting and Belenenses) or you can see five-a-side football or hockey. There are two or three good clubs there that play these sports;
– if you like animals, you can go to the Zoo and the Aquarium;
– if you prefer lively places, but less lively than Lisbon, you can go to Lisbon Suburbs, where you can do some shopping and find relaxing places including beaches or castles;
– you can also spend some time in the library, where you will find some information about the city and other things.
Lisbon is an old city, but we have a lot of teenagers that show their talent everywhere, with graffiti or singing with their guitars, something that we particularly like.
Mariana & André