for 4 people:
- 1 octopus (about 1 kg)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Chopped coriander
- Small potatoes for roasting
- 2 onions
1. Wash the octopus well. Cook the octopus with a whole peeled onion in salted water until tender. Remove, drain and cut into large pieces.
2. Wash the potatoes well and leave with the skin on and boil them a little in water seasoned with salt.
3. Remove the potatoes and give them a small punch to break the skin. Place the potatoes on a tray. Also place the octopus on the tray.
4. Sauté sliced garlic, chopped onion and coriander in olive oil. Place it over the octopus and potatoes.
5. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally so that the octopus acquires the flavor of the oil.