- In a pan, put the water, the red wine, the chorizo, the bacon, the laurel leaves, the duck breasts and the salt. Boil for 40 minutes.
- Cook and reserve the duck broth.
- In a saucepan, put the oil and sauté the onion and garlic cloves. Leave to brown of 3 minutes and add the tomato sauce.
- Let to cook for 5 minutes.
- Let the meat cool, shred the duck and cut the chorizo and bacon in to the cubes. Add to the saucepan.
- Add some of the broth and let to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and mix well. Then add 400 ml of the broth and the pepper. When this boil, lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Place the rice on a tray. Cut the remaining chorizo in to the slices and decorate over the rice.